Fortuny 050-SA-2 Small Scudo Saraceno Decorated Silk Flush Mounted Classic - 19-3/4"
Mfg ID #: 050-SA-2-IV-CL
See image for pattern options and other silk color options under the main image
Scudo Saraceno translates to Saracen Shield - Saracen was a term used in medieval Europe to describe Muslims. This exotic design reflects Mariano Fortuny's interest in Saracen artistic themes. Light bulbs not included. Made in Venice, Italy.
- Diameter: 50 cm (19 3/4")
- Material: Silk fabric shade
- Lamp Details: 3 x 40W E12 Halogen ES
- Overall height:46 cm (18")
- The plate attached to the ceiling measures approx. 7.87" + 5.9" for each of the 2 metal arms to hang the shade. (See Scudo Saraceno flush mounted installation sheet below).
- Lamps not included
- 1 x E26 socket: 110V
- 1 x E27 socket: 220/240V
Venetia Studium Fortuny ships normally witihn 3-4 weeks. Products are made in Italy and ship Air.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Fortuny 079-SA-1 Large Scudo Saraceno Decorated Silk Suspended Classic - 30-7/8"