Fortuny GCM019-7-CL 7 Shade Cesendello Ceiling Chandelier - 7-1/2"
Mfg ID #: GCM019-7-SC
* Note: Image shows the 9 light version. The image for the7 light version is not available. Please see the GCM019-7-CL 7 Spec sheet for more details.
A Cesendello, or sanctuary lamp, has its roots in Rome and Byzantium, and later became popular in Venice and the Muslim world. The profile of this elegant spiral structure recalls the twist of a turban. The refined silhouette represents the synthesis of the Oriental and Renaissance themes present in Venice as early as the 15th century.
- Overall diameter: 65 cm (25 1/2")
- Overall height: 143 cm (56 1/4")
- Weight: 127 kg
- Shade diameter: 19.2 cm (7 1/2")
- Lamp Details: 7 x 40W E12 Halogen ES
- 7 x E12 socket: 110V
- 7 x E14 socket: 220/240V
- Glass shade
- Murano glass beads
Venetia Studium Fortuny ships normally witihn 3-4 weeks. Products are made in Italy and ship Air.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Fortuny 079-SA-1 Large Scudo Saraceno Decorated Silk Suspended Classic - 30-7/8"
Fortuny 086-SH-3 Scheherazade 2 Tiers in Plain Silk Suspended - 33-7/8"
Fortuny G-069SKC-1 Glass Samarkanda Suspended with Metal Ring - 27-1/4"
Fortuny G102SA-1 Large Glass Scudo Saraceno Suspended Lamp. Glass 33-5/8", Metal Ring 39 3/4"