Fortuny 062-SA-2 Scudo Saraceno Medium Decorated Silk Flush Mounted 24 1/84"
Mfg ID #: 062-SA-2-IV-CL
See image for pattern options and other silk color options under the main image
Scudo Saraceno translates to Saracen Shield - Saracen was a term used in medieval Europe to describe Muslims. This exotic design reflects Mariano Fortuny's interest in Saracen artistic themes. Light bulbs not included. Made in Venice, Italy.
- Diameter: 61.5 cm (24 1/84")
- Material: Silk fabric shade
- Overall height: 47 cm (18 1/2")
- Lamp Details: 3 x 40W E12 Halogen ES
- The plate attached to the ceiling measures approx. 11.8" + 6.2" for each of the 2 metal arms to hang the shade. (See Scudo Saraceno flush mounted installation sheet below).
- Lamps not included.
- 1 x E26 socket: 110V
- 1 x E27 socket: 220/240V
Venetia Studium Fortuny ships normally witihn 3-4 weeks. Products are made in Italy and ship Air.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it in stock?
Fortuny lamps are made to order in Italy. Our standard time to ship is 2-4 weeks. We ship your order air freight.
We Also Recommend
Fortuny 050-SA-2 Small Scudo Saraceno Decorated Silk Flush Mounted Classic - 19-3/4"
Fortuny 126-SH-2 Scheherazade 3 Tiers in Decorated Silk Flush Mount - 49-3/8"