Fortuny G-AF-019 Glass Cesendello on a Rod - 7-1/2"
Mfg ID #: G-AF-019-3-SC
A cesendello, or sanctuary lamp, has its roots in Rome and Byzantium, and later became popular in Venice and the Muslim world. The profile of its elegant spiral structure recalls the twist of a turban. The refined silhouette represents the synthesis of the Oriental and Renaissance themes present in Venice as early as the 15th century. Light bulbs not included. Made in Venice, Italy.
- Overall width: from 62 cm (24 3/8") to 170 cm (66 7/8")
- Shade Diameter: 19.2 cm (7 1/2")
- Materials: Glass shade, Murano glass beads, Rod in metal wrapped in burgundy red printed cotton
- Lamp Details: 3 x 40W E12 Halogen ES
- 1 x E12 socket: 110 V
- 1 x E14 socket: 220/240 V
Venetia Studium Fortuny ships normally witihn 3-4 weeks. Products are made in Italy and ship Air.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Fortuny 079-SA-1 Large Scudo Saraceno Decorated Silk Suspended Classic - 30-7/8"
Fortuny 050-SA-2 Small Scudo Saraceno Decorated Silk Flush Mounted Classic - 19-3/4"