Fortuny GCM019-5-CL Cesendello Ceiling Chandelier Classic Pattern 40W Lamp - 7-1/2"
Mfg ID #: GCM019-5-SC
* Note: Image shows the 9 light version. The image for the 5 light version is not available. Please see the GCM019-5-CL Spec sheet for more details.
A cesendello, or sanctuary lamp, has its roots in Rome and Byzantium, and later became popular in Venice and the Muslim world. The profile of this elegant spiral structure recalls the twist of a turban. The refined silhouette represents the synthesis of the Oriental and Renaissance themes present in Venice as early as the 15th century.
- Overall diameter: 63 cm (24 3/4")
- Overall height: 128 cm (50 1/2")
- Weight: 99 kg
- Shade diameter: 19.2 cm (7 1/2")
- Lamp Details: 5 x 40W E12 Halogen ES
- Glass shades
- Murano glass beads
- 9xE12 socket: 110V
- 9 x E14 socket: 220/240V
Venetia Studium Fortuny ships normally witihn 3-4 weeks. Products are made in Italy and ship Air.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend
Fortuny 079-SA-1 Large Scudo Saraceno Decorated Silk Suspended Classic - 30-7/8"
Fortuny 050-SA-2 Small Scudo Saraceno Decorated Silk Flush Mounted Classic - 19-3/4"